If you have come to our website with any of the following symptoms then you can jump right over to our Plans and Pricing page to get started:
- Google, Yahoo, Bing have Blacklisted your website
- Clients are complaining that your website is being flagged by their AntiVirus
- Your host has disabled your website because of a Security issue
- Google / Bing search is showing Viagra, Levitra or other Pharmaceutical ads in the search results
- You are plagued with reinfections
- You see “This site is Hacked” or “This site may be compromised” on Google search
- People are complaining that your website is redirecting on their mobile devices, notebooks, desktops
- Something just feels off – you’re seeing weird activity, things are popping up or just want a second pair of eyes
“We had a malware breach on our website that was slowing site speed and messing with our conversions. Sucuri not only cleaned up the malware manually, but updated our website and added preventative measures to make sure this doesn’t happen again. The website is working faster than ever and I can rest assured knowing we’re protected, I recommend Sucuri to anyone with a website! – Sean Dudayev | Director of Marketing
|Clean Your Hacked Website Here|
How does the cleanup work?
Website cleanup mixes both manual and automated processes. The automated elements are quite restricted, which is why every cleanup is handled by a malware analyst whose responsibility it is to look through the results, identify anomalies and clean manually as required. We include an analyst with every cleanup with no extra charge because we want to insure the process runs as smoothly as possible the first time.
You guys are awesome. Thanks once again for speedy, efficient service! Yes, giving it a wow, because I mean, WOW, not many services are so reactive and good at what they do. Please keep doing it. – Jenny Beaumont
In most instances our cleanups are conducted remotely, preferably using SFTP, but also HTTP and FTP protocols are also used. Because of the challenges with HTTP, specifically time-outs and other connection issues, we may request secure shell (SSH) access.
What do you clean?
Cleaning is a reactive process, meaning we’ll clean injections, like Cross-Site Scripting, from your website once it’s hacked. Currently, we clean the following from your website(s):
- Obfuscated JavaScipt Injections
- Hidden & Malicious iFrames
- Embedded Trojans
- Phishing Lures
- Malicious Redirects
- Backdoors (e.g., C99, R57, Webshells)
- SPAM Injections
- Dirty Search Engine Result Pages
- Drive-by-Downloads Injections
- Google, Bing, Yahoo Blacklists
- Desktop Anti-Virus Blacklists (i.e., AVAST, AVG, Norton, McAfee)
|Malware Removal Starts Here|