Sales and support team members assist potential and returning clients by providing clear, courteous, and informed interactions across a variety of support channels. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, and will have the ability to work in an often fast-paced and team-oriented digital workplace to both maintain and promote Sucuri's standards of excellence in the field. In addition, the successful candidate will be comfortable talking about website security to both security professionals and average consumers at events around the Unites States.
- Educate potential clients on product features, benefits, and configuration options
- Nurture inbound leads via phone, chat and email by providing individualized follow-up contacts and customized information packets
- Help current clients manage, set up, and successfully utilize their product subscriptions
- Update and handle ticketed support requests, or relay support information to our team of analysts
- Utilize CRM for managing leads and follow-up
- Strong background in customer service/support
- Experience with chat and phone support.
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of FTP and other web-based practices and protocols
- A self motivator with enthusiasm and great communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong passion and confidence in work
- You are able to effectively adjust to changing situations and client support needs.
- You can manage several client interactions simultaneously while still providing individualized support
- You care about client needs and are able to identify ways in which you can improve their experience
- You are able to consistently respond to customer requests in a courteous and helpful manner.
- You are work well as part of multi-departmental teams
- You are organized and can effectively follow through with assistance and contact requests
- You are driven to increase and improve your skills and knowledge daily!
Optional / Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of the Information Security space
- Knowledge of the Website Security domain
- Specialized knowledge in CMS specific security issues.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of CRM systems.
- Ability to work remotely
- 2 years prior sales or customer support experience, preferably in technical space.
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to travel 10%.
Please Submit Your Resume
If this positions sounds like something you think you’d be able to excel at then we want to hear from you. Send us an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know why you’d be awesome to work with!!